How to move and control the view of the model
To give you full control on how to view the model, we have built a few different view control tools.
You can use your mouse to move the model, the View Pad can quickly jump to different view angles, and the Arch View Slider can adjust how much of each arch is visible.
Using the mouse
- Left/Right-click and drag to rotate the model around.
- Clicking the middle mouse button (scroll wheel) and drag to reposition the model.
- Scroll wheel to zoom in and out.
- Upper shows upper arch occlusal view.
- Lower shows lower arch occlusal view.
- Left shows the patient's left side.
- Right shows the patient's right side.
- Front shows the patient straight on.
- Back shows patient directly behind.
- Home shows patient slight up and to their right.
Arch View Slider
Clicking and dragging the slider adjusts how much each arch is visible. Moving the slider to either end displays the corresponding arch. You can move the slider partially in one direction to ghost the opposing arch, allowing for viewing the occlusion.