How to use all the keyboard shortcuts in the treatment planning software
Using keyboard shortcuts allow you to quickly manipulate the software with ease.
- Up / Down / Left / Right arrows rotates scan(s) by 90 degrees.
- [ / ] keys change the brush size.
- F toggles orientation of local/world frame for gizmo.
- C centers camera under cursor.
- I toggles on and off collision indicators.
- O overlays the original scan over the current setup.
- Ctrl+Shift+B to return to the segmentation stage but all treatment planning will be lost